- facebook.com/novagardener/p… 1 year ago
- I may have to have these... 😍 uncommongoods.com/product/swimmi… 1 year ago
- A Forgotten Botanist’s Stunning 19th-Century Manuscript Is Now Online atlasobscura.com/articles/cuba-… 1 year ago
- So many reasons to get rid of your English ivy. ow.ly/EZV730nBQtu 1 year ago
- novagardener.wordpress.com/2019/02/03/182/ 1 year ago
Category Archives: Native Plant
I’m psyched because for the first year, my Red-Twig Dogwood have berries! Thank you little pollinators! Because of the awesome bees, butterflies, and wasps, my Dogwood shrubs will have berries for the birds in the fall. Happy Pollinator Week!
I sometimes struggle with trying to determine what plants are appropriate for my yard and what isn’t. Is the species native? Is the species invasive? Will the plant tolerate wet soil? In order to pick the best, most appropriate plants, … Continue reading